Sunday, June 27, 2010

My new best friend

I made grilled pineapple today on my electric grill!

I'm so in love with this grill! For dinner I was able to fit 5 burger patties on it perfectly, one for each of us. :-P
Since we are wheat free and low-carb, we love bunless burger night and not with my grill it's even easier! While I was making them I asked Jason "Why was someone getting rid of this at a yard sale!?" lol The burgers were done in 5 minutes! And the grill is so easy to clean! Did I mention that I love it? :-)

Tonight we topped them with homemade guacamole, marinated tomatoes, sauteed onions & mushroom, and black beans! Was the best meal I've had in a while! Next time we are going to try some pizza or taco burgers. Yum! They go great with a fresh garden salad.

Then Jason cut up a fresh pineapple and I coated the slices with a mixture of honey, olive oil, molasses, and cinnamon, and grilled those. Then I topped them with rice icecream (Yep, we are dairy-free too, having children with allergies means we have really great meals because we don't want them to feel deprived!) and drizzled with the leftover mixture.
Delicious!


Don't forget to sign up for my $40 gift card giveaway!  
CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails