Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thrifty Outfit Thursday

I got tired of digging around in my clean laundry basket and acutally put some clothes away today. (Shocking, no?) While I was neatly placing folded shoving wads of clothes in my dresser I saw something black with legs in the back. "What's that?" I thought, "I don't have any black pants." But sure enough, there was a pair of short legging hiding under my t-shirts. I have no idea where they came from! I'm guessing a grab bag though and I just somehow missed them.

I figured that I could use them to make another summer outfit!

And that's just what I did.

Now, I have lots of mini skirts that I wore over the winter with nice, long, thick leggings. The leggings are too hot for summer though and my legs are not designed for mini-skirts alone so I haven't worn any since it turned warm.

But these are short leggings so I played around with some of my skirts and came up with this.



The skirt I got for $1 on this day.
The t-shirt (bonus points if you can identify the band on it), flip flops, and jean belt in my hair I got at a dollar grab bag so....50 cents.
The leggings I have no idea. lol
Not bad for less than $2. :-P

I need to work on the hair idea though, I just kinda threw it up there last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails