Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CSN Stores to the rescue!

Have you been to CSN Stores yet? Man, they have everything from Dinnerware Sets to Safes! (I've wanted a safe since I was a child, probably because I thought the money came with it!) They have over 200 stores, filled with everything and anything.

I admit that I have been drooling over their electric griddles! I spend far too much time flipping one pancake or burger at a time, today was the worst because it was the kids first day back at school and they were in a hurry and hungry and not happy that they had to wait so long for their pancakes to get done in my tiny skillet!

So, I was over the moon when CSN Stores contacted me and asked if I would do a review of one of their products! "Ship me a GRIDDLE!" I screamed while jumping up and down. (Ok, maybe not...but only because I didn't want to scare them away.)

You'd be excited too though, look at this baby!

I can't wait for it to get here so I can tell you all about it! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails