Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CSN to the resure...again!


I am very excited to announce that CSN Stores has offered me another opportunity to review one of their products! You remember them of course, they have over 200 stores offering everything from console tables to food processors to adorable espresso cafe play tents!  

I love  the ease of ordering from CSN Stores and their customer services is amazing. You remember the awesome griddle I received last month? I'd be so lost with out it now, I use it every. single. morning. and for lots of suppers too. At one point I must have gotten a little too excited because I somehow snapped the temperature control dial off! I was a little hesitant to contact customer service at first because sometimes that can be so frustrating. It was so easy, quick, and painless though! All I had to do was log into my account, click on my griddle order, and right there is a form to send in where you explain what the problem is. In a few days I had a new dial on my doorstep! (And yes....I'm being a lot more calm with this one!)


So stayed tuned for another fun review and while you wait go check out CSN Stores, they really do have everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails